Title: Have ADHD and Out of Work? Six Keys To a Successful Job Search
Instructor: Robin Roman Wright
Date: Tuesday December 14, 2010
Time: 9:00 pm Eastern Time (New York Time)
Listen over the Telephone or Internet!
This informative teleseminar will cover topics like why it's important before beginning the job hunt in this economy to:
1. assess your strengths
2. set a direction based on what interests you
3. research the marketplace
4. have developed a compelling argument explaining why you, with your set of skills, talents and past experiences, are the best candidate to help the prospective employer solve his or her problems and reach his or her business goals.
Robin Roman Wright is an AD/HD and career coach both privately and through the Hallowell Center in Massachusetts. This free teleseminar will provide you with a structure to move forward in your job search.
HOW TO REGISTER
This class is being sponsored and presented by: ADDClasses.com
To register you need to:
1) Set up a F*ree account with ADDClasses.com and
2) Enter your name and email address in the space provided.
3) You will receive and email + reminders with information on how to attend the class.