This week I appeared on ADHD Coach, Tara McGillicuddy's Blog Talk Radio Show called ADHD Coach Talk. We had a fun and educational conversation about topics from my book "Neat & Simple Guide to Organizing your Home Office" like:
- What works best for organizing when you have ADHD
- Myths about organizing that hold us back
- Organizing for "innovating" and "harmonizing" personality styles
- Learning to use organizing as "stress relief" and a way to build your self-esteem
- How to become your own "designer" of solutions
- much more!
Thanks Tara for your great questions and making feel right at home on your show.
Listen to "Organizing to Build Self-Esteem and Confidence with ADHD" or get the download. If you like it please do share it with others!