Do you have your own business or blog? Would you like to write an article for this blog, or let me record our conversation for others to hear on the topic or using online note taking tools? Contact me directly to discuss options here: http://lotusbridge.com/about/contact.html_____________________________________________________
MIND MAPPING TOOLS
NOTE TAKING TOOLS
What I'm wondering is:
- What specifically are people using tools such as Evernote and One Note for?
- What do YOU use them for?
- What do you capture?
- Do you actually go back and use what you capture? How often?
- How do you keep yourself from over-capturing?
- What strategies do you use to organize all the captures? How do you coordinate with your paper filing system?
- How do you keep them from getting overcluttered?
If there is anyone out there who knows a good resource that already exists, or would like to be interviewed in a podcast, or give a presentation / interview to my coaching group / mailing list / blog readers about this please leave me a comment below. Thank you!